Content: 1 Stück
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!**
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: PS5622gr
- EAN-Nr.: 4063425102663
- Weight: 0.64 kg
- Width: 130 cm
- Length: 95 cm
Pleated blind roller blind fix without drilling gray Features Durable &... more
Pleated blind roller blind fix without drilling gray
- Durable & easy to care for: Our pleated blinds with a branch motif are made of 100% high-quality polyester and are therefore tear-resistant and resistant. It has a smooth and even surface structure that is protected against anti-fading and wear. For cleaning it can be dusted dry or wiped with a damp cloth, also ideal for the bathroom.
- Fashion innovation and in harmony with your room: In contrast to the normal old style, we have added a pattern to the color. Innovative and pretty pleated blind with branch motif protects your privacy and gives you a naturally cozy feeling.
- Opacity: Darkened but not completely darkened. You can use the top and bottom control handles to pull the zigzag folds apart. Allows bright daylight through and is at the same time an optimal privacy and glare protection.
- Easy installation without drilling: With the 4 x adjustable clamps with adhesive strips, the pleated blinds can be attached very strongly to the upper and lower frame. If necessary, you can also buy a screw set and fasten the pleated blind at home in this way with your tools. However, this is not included in the scope of delivery.
- Material: 100% polyester (profile: aluminum)
- Pattern: branch motif in beige and gray
- Width: 60-120 cm selectable
- Length: 130/220 cm
- suitable rebate strengthening the window frame: 1-2.3 cm
- shorter width (if you want): max. 10 cm (right: 5 cm, left: 5 cm)
- Pleat width: 20 mm
- Care: washable with a damp cloth
- Area of application: window & door
- Assembly set: 4 x adjustable clamp carriers with adhesive strips
- Suitable rebate strengthening the window frame: 1.5-2.3 cm, i.e. the maximum depth of the window frame must not exceed 2.3 cm and not less than 1.5 cm, not suitable for roof windows.
- Please leave the pleated blind in the closed state before inserting the holding cords into the clamp and tightening them properly.
- If the pleated blind always slips during assembly, please put more tension on the straps and knot the purr.