Content: 1 Stück
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!**
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Order number: WPS0011ws
- EAN-Nr.: 4063425099093
- Weight: 1.071 kg
- Width: 130 cm
- Length: 95 cm
Double pleated blind without drilling with clamp carrier white Features 6... more
Double pleated blind without drilling with clamp carrier white
- 6 reliable protective measures: This pleated blind offers privacy, light, screen, heat, cold and noise protection thanks to the aluminum-coated honeycomb structure and the opaque double polyester fabric. These tear-resistant and resistant materials are also easy to care for.
- Two-tone & customizable & safer: The two sides of the pleated blind are colored differently, so you can choose between two different colors, one for inside and one for outside. To let more or less light in, you can pull the zigzag folds apart / together using the upper and lower control handle. Due to the chainless drive, the setting avoids the risk of entanglement.
- Easy attachment without drilling: The pleated blind is attached to the upper and lower frame using 4 adjustable clamps. This prevents oscillation when the window is tilted and still ensures variable positioning of the pleated blind.
- Material: 100% polyester (profile: aluminum)
- Color: white-gray / white / blue
- Pleat width: 20 mm
- Width: 45-120 cm selectable
- Height: 130/220 cm
- Area of application: Windows and doors with a frame thickness between 1 and 2.3 cm, but not suitable for roof windows.
- Care: dry dust / wet wipe
- Assembly set: 4x adjustable clamp carriers with adhesive strips
- Width = pane width (please pay attention to window handle); Height is window / door height (from the top to the bottom frame); it is recommended to always choose the next highest size; suitable for tiltable windows and doors that have a frame thickness between 1.0 cm to 2.3 cm; not suitable for roof windows.
- Please leave the pleated blind closed while inserting the holding cords into the clamp fix system and tightening them correctly.
- If the pleated blind keeps slipping during assembly, adjust the straps so that they have more tension and tie them to fix them