This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!**
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: PS5593ws
- EAN-Nr.: 4250367107874
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Width: 130 cm
- Length: 45 cm
100% blackout thermo roller blind, pleated blind without drilling White Features... more
100% blackout thermo roller blind, pleated blind without drilling White
- With our darkening pleated blind, you not only subtly upgrade your living space but above all very noble.
- The pleated fabric is silver coated on the back. It therefore reflects around three quarters of the sunlight. In this way, it has an isolating effect and inhibits the heating up of the room by incident sunlight.
- The possibilities to open the pleated blind flexibly from above or below give you the right option for every sun situation.
- Even business premises, glass fronts and offices can be optically upgraded with the elegant and fresh-looking pleated blind, giving them a fresh, young style.
- Material: 100 % polyester
- Back: thermal coating
- Color: White
- Width: 45-120 cm selectable
- Height: 130/220 cm
- Profile: aluminum
- shorten able width: max. 10 centimeters
- Pleat width: 20 mm
- suitable fold thickness of the window frame: 1.5-2.3 cm
- Darkening: Thanks to the silver light-stop back with aluminum coating, the pleated blinds are almost 100% dark and also have an energy-saving function.
- Scope: window
- Care: can be wiped with a damp cloth
- Assembly set: 4 metal core clamp carriers
- Please leave the pleated blind in the closed state before tightening the holding cords and inserting them into the Klemmfix. Otherwise, the pleated blind can be crooked.
- If the pleated blinds always slip during assembly, please apply more tension to the holding cords and tie the cords.
- To achieve a perfect light stop or heat reflection, we use thickened pleated fabric with a thermal coating on the back. The sun can keep the heat softening, which means that there are kinks in the slats or resistance when opening. You can fold them manually clean. We recommend that you occasionally raise / lower the pleated blind on hot days Please ask for understanding.).